Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Palm Reading at Singapore Chiangi International Airport, Lucky Charm Event


I was at the Singapore Changi Airport Lucky Charm Event in March 2008. Within the 14 days event, I managed to cover more than 500 person's palm. It was really a very good experience for myself. I got to see many of palms from different countries and also verified many new points from these passengers.
I can still remember there was a Chinese lady who came and asked me to read for her in any languages I can offer. I believed she is a Taiwanese, thus I started reading for her using Hokkien and then moved on to Mandarin, then to Cantonese and English. She was really good with all these languages!
Within this event, my half baked Japanese was also being tested by two Japanese ladies. Though they were not familiar with English (which was the basic language I used), they still queued for 20 mins at my line just to have their palm read. I was happy that I can at least convey their basic personality to them.

I've collected lots of interesting data that I will share in my next course. These are valuable information that does not come easily.

No comments: